Sunday, May 27, 2007

Flying High !

Finally, I got the time to post this. Even though I'm posting this after a week, I'm still reveling in the thrill and the feeling of falling from 15000 ft high. Infact two days back I experienced the entire feeling in my dream and for some strange reason, yesterday, I dreamt of exploring the space without an astronault outfit. Hehehe.

I will probably write in detail later...its already too late in the night...but
* Its a bliss to be a bird
* Its a feeling that cannot be describedone. It has to be experienced and I already bought my second jump that I will do the coming weekend.
* You feel like floating in the air. There aint any great physical turbulence. The first few seconds are the key...and immdiately after that u start enjoying the ride.
* I did feel scared as the videos would show until I actually experienced it when u will see me enjoying it.
* When the chute opens up, the journey is heavenly.
* When I joind hands with my photogrpaher and flew just like in the movies and discovery channel, I knew that I have stretched the limits of my mind and body to an extent I never believed I could.
* The earth is lot different from above. Reminded me how insignificant we are in the concept of the whole.

Now, if anyone asked me if I have ever done crazy on my Bday, I know what to say !

Sky Diving Preparation



The Jump - No music



The Fall - Music Version

3 comments:

supernova said...

Wow! I mean, wow!!!

Madhu said...

coolo!! that's awesome. wish i would get the guts to do it one day!

Anonymous said...

Breathtaking....