Monday, October 09, 2006

Memoirs

It was one of those old Tshirts that you dont get away with. But it had too many memories attached to it and infact my friend used to ask me "Dont you have anything else to wear?" How would she know its for those memories with her I used to wear them. Feels like the person is right next to you all the time.
Today, I was in no mood to get to work. Thanks to the drinks after a long long time. A close look at my shirts told me that I gotto press my shirts and there I was already trying to beat the "Monday Morning Blues" and particularly after an one day weekend. So, pulling out a Tshirt, I found this one in my hand. With a smile, I wore them and I was slightly intrigued when a collegue of mine noted it especially.

C - "Have you ever worn this before to office?"
Me - "No, Its a personal favourite of mine, the ones you dont throw it off generally. I like the way it hugs me, fits me and reminds me."
C - "hmm...true...know what, its kinda looking very good on ya. Someone got it for you?"
Me - "Thanks. Nope. But I have pleasant memories attached to it."
C - "Its like one of those shirts which kinda makes a statement....hmm ..like a personality statement. Accentuates and gives a real good feel to you."
Me - "Thanks".

Pretty amusing how a small thing can actually render a warm smile on your face !

Currently listening to "Sexy Back" Justin Timberlake.

2 comments:

Shiv said...

Hmm...very very true...[:)]

Loveena Raj said...

The quote in the picture is thought provoking - loved it :-) So, drinkin to get rid of haunting memories ... ??? Ayo paavum, tut tut tut ... ok, i finished what i had to say *wicked grin*.

Anyway, selfish me wants you to get to my blog and follow the link - read what's written and tell me what u think.

My connection is lousy - will get back later.